Download the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated apps like Split Pic - Clone Yourself to be featured on FAAD!
••Clone Yourself•Swap Body Parts•Make Your Own Ghost!!•So Many Possibilities!!••
OVER 350,000 SATISFIED PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!
Split Pic has the ability to divide your camera into two, three, or four different sections allowing you to take some Impossible shots. You have the control to either blend these images together to create some super interesting and cool photos, or adjust the edges of the photos to be sharp to look like a standard pic framing app!
••EasyTiger is made up of a Guy(aaron), Girl(val), and one computer(macky) so upgrade to the full version and help us keep making cool apps!••
? First select your layout of either 2, 3 or 4 splits set up horizontally or vertically. Pictures shoot from left to right, or top to bottom, depending on which layout you choose
? Next, adjust the split bars to just where you want them. Then get creative and capture a series of photos to tell the story. Don't be scared to try different things like :
- Cloning yourself
- Use the Build-In Timer
- Zooming in with one frame, then zooming out on the others
- Switching between the facetime Camera and the front Camera
- Multiple Focus Points - with one split, focus on something close. then in the other split, focus on something far away. Thats 3D!!
- Melt faces together ! See what your kids would look like
? Finally send your work of art through the awesome Effects section where you can use things like :
- Adjusting the split bars again to get it Just right.
- Blending Tool to make edges melt into each other, or have them sharp.
- Great collection of filters to give it even more of a signature look.
? Then its off to social media land! Send it to your favorite social network, save it to your library, or send it off to other apps!
The sky is really the limit with this thing and we can't wait to see what you can come
?? EasyTiger Apps collaborating with DNA Imagery for a user CONTEST!! ??
---Go to www.ETA-DNA.com for all the details ---
© © 2012 Aaron Ray